Proserv is an industry leading controls Technology Company with an extensive brand heritage reaching back 60 years.The company operates worldwide from 14 sites across four distinct Business Units: Proserv Controls and Proserv Gilmore.
By combining technical ingenuity with design, engineering, manufacturing and field service expertise, we create innovative solutions that can be applied to standardized systems.
Our people are fundamental to the success of our organisation and remain at the heart of our achievements. At Proserv, we aim to develop our business around a valued and motivated workforce that encourages personal development and allows our people to flourish and realise their fullest potential.
Primarily assist with the creation of purchase order in the ERP system, ensuring all process are followed and data’s feed in are correct. As of part of Supply Chain team, the procurement assistant contribute in day-to-day operation, and will support in managing the data and key performance indication.
Key Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to the following)
- Coordinate with Project & engineering team to create purchase order on time.
- Review the demand and ensure all required data’s are feed in correctly prior submitting the purchase order in the ERP system
- Review the approved purchase order with the demand and share the purchase order to vendor on time.
- Follow and review vendor order acknowledgment with demand and purchase order and update the confirmed date in the system
- Populate the information in the necessary file as per internal client requirement and update team accordingly
- Assist in closing the open order in the ERP system and follow with vendor & internal team to complete the task
- Assist in expediting the order and support in updating the date of receipt in the system
- Keep accurate records to justify the process and any other related decisions made in this regard
- Full alignment to company process / procedures and ensure the correct and standardized usage of the AX (ERP) system.
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management.
- Always lead and be seen to lead in all matters related to FRESH values.
- Always lead and be seen to lead in all matters related to the HSE
- Measured on turnaround time to create the PO
- Measured on accuracy of purchase order & receipt of OA
- Measured on cleanliness of data in AX (ERP) system
Proserv have a Business Ethics Policy (‘the policy’) which provides guidance to all employees in their day to day roles as well as helping you and the business comply with the law at all times. The incumbent must read, understand and comply with, at all times, the policy along with all other corresponding policies, procedures and directives.
Please refer to the Proserv Intranet to access a full copy of the policy and corresponding policies, procedures and directives. Should you have any difficulty accessing the Intranet then please make your line manager aware, as soon as possible, and they will assist you with access.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment
- Apply Proserv, and where appropriate Client Company’s, Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policies and Safety Management Systems
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, and lead by example to ensure company goals are achieved and exceeded
- Bachelor Degree in Science / Commerce / Engineering
The Procurement Engineer should have adequate technical competence and experience to be able to analyse supplier technical data, functional limitations, performance envelope, materials and certification levels to enable fast and accurate suitability assessment.
- Able to analyze the data and provide summary report
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Preferred 1-2 Years in Procurement in Contracting/ Manufacturing Industry desirable
- Proficiency with personal computers and networking, specifically Microsoft Excel
- Ability to analyze client & vendor key requirements
- Knowledge in negotiation with Suppliers
- Ability to identify cost reduction opportunities
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position please:
- Complete the personal details contained in the application below then click Apply. (Apply to PI.Careers@Proserv.com also)
- Remember to attach your CV, this is a mandatory requirement of the application process.
- Attach any other documentation/covering letter you think may assist with your application – please note that it is preferable that certificates, qualifications etc are not sent at this stage.
Please note that Proserv assess all applications based on merit. Should a suitable candidate be identified, Proserv reserves the right to close the recruitment process prior to the advertised date. Only those candidates considered to be suitable will be invited to interview.